Pura Silicone Straw
The Pura development team took up the challenge of creating the first (and only) 100% plastic-free straw top on the market. The 100% medical grade silicone straw top is comprised of two pieces - the mouthpiece and the straight straw that extends into the bottle. This allows kids to drink upright (with the straight straw attached) or by tipping the bottle up (with the straight straw removed).
As with all products in the Kiki line, our straw module is 100% plastic-free unlike our competitors that use plastic components in their straw cups. With Pura, you can be sure you are always using the safest product for your child.
- No Plastic Components...No Safety Concerns!
- Baby Grows...Bottle Evolves™: Extends the usable life of Kiki bottles to older kids
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial medical grade silicone
- The only 100% plastic-free straw module on the global market
- BPA-free & EA-free - will not leach toxins like plastic straws or lids
- Operates with all Pura Kiki bottles
- Contains a removable silicone straw that extends into the bottle
- Allows bottle to be used upright or tipped back
- Meets all FDA, CPSC, EN14350, & German LFGB regulations and/or guidelines
- Patents issued and pending